EnviroSolutions strives to be a responsible steward of the environment. We understand the importance of recycling and its role in keeping valuable resources out of landfills, which is why ESI has formed a strategic recycling network by partnering with processing centers throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. Only after a thorough investigation and environmental audit does ESI use these best-in-class recycling facilities. We are proud that our network can efficiently and cost effectively recycle Construction and Demolition (C&D) debris, metals, fiber (paper products), commercial food waste (organics), plastics and electronic waste using source separation and/or Single Stream collection.
Click below to find information about the recycling center nearest you
- Northern Virginia District – Serving Northern Virginia
- Baltimore District – Serving Maryland (Baltimore Region)
- Capitol District – Serving suburban Maryland, Washington D.C.
- Lorton Construction Landfill – Serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.
- Curtis Creek Recovery – Serving Maryland, Baltimore
Commodity values and emerging processing technology have a significant impact on the cost of recycling, ensuring that what worked well yesterday may not be today’s best option. With that in mind, our customer care consultants work closely with our customers to develop customized solutions that exceed their diversion targets and balance their budget at the same time. ESI stays involved from initial audits and implementation to reporting and evaluations.